Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My first post in Blogspot.. wanted it to be spl, so hv written on something very special in my life...

More than anyone else


Knowing you more than anyone else
Enjoying your magic more than your creator
I’ve decided upon is my mission.

I’ve explored myself more in the process.
No night and day ends without a dose of you
I am compelled to complete my day with you.

The new life and the new person in me
Were born after I came to know you existed.
I fear I would have been still aimless if not for you.

It wouldn’t be an exaggeration if I say I love you 
Even if more than a million may love you.
I will compete to be the best of your lovers, I love the race.

Digging deeper and deeper into each and every detail
Reading you more than anyone could
I want to know every word that makes you this saga.

Others might just read you and may care for you
But only I understand the true magic behind you
I have made you the biggest part of my life.

Each day, as more of you poured into me
I’ve been living a parallel life in your world too
I am still wordless for this experience you’ve given.

In this stupid world you make me see sense
You insulate and isolate me from my other lives
I reach out for your comfort every time I need a break.

In such times, despite all illusions I know for sure
That you would be there and give what I want - my peace.
I’ve ruffled you more than once for this reason.

Many times I’ve been tempted to quit
And switch over to your life.
I confess there is hardly a moment I forget you.

Getting addicted has been my habit
And the cap of all my addictions is you
I feel my love for you is as it should be - drugged!

You are mysterious, you are full of suspense
I love the curves and twists each time I see them
I like it that way I don’t get bored with you.

You in my hands gives me that extra zeal
But it gives that extra care to be taken care too
I should not damage you; you are too precious for that.

No matter how many times I’ve deserted you
I find myself coming back to you every time.
I have evolved to make you my solution for everything.

Keeping you treasured, carrying you always around,
Infinite hugs and kisses and after an insatiable passion,
I guess one day you will spring to life, 
showering me with your acknowledgement of my existence.

The more I read of you, the more I understand
Miraculously the words you speak to me remain the same.
I have a wish to change your few words for me -
A small line in any chapter for me.

You may not approve of my indulgence
You may want to protect all your secrets
I confess that’s exactly what drives me to explore you more.
 
But I reiterate –
Knowing you more than anyone else is my mission
Even sometimes more than you do yourself
Yet it doesn’t mean knowing you completely
If I do it, the magic, the luster of you would fade.

Bye.
Mopper.

         M O P P E R'S                       
                       *   *

                    *        *
                    *
                    *
           * * * * ** * * * *
          *         * *             *
         * * * * *  *    *      *
          *         *     *        *
           * * * * * * * * *
         D R U T H I N R O

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Malavika said...

Well...can't expect anything less from J K Rowling's biggest fan. Keep posting here. :)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Raksha said...

Hey Mopper

This is Raksha Bharadia.
Have been reading your blog.
Interested in writing for Chicken soup for the Indian Romantic soul? It is under the same Jack Canfield Mark Victor banner. If yes, pls email me on rakshabharadia@gmail.com and i will forward the brief to you.
p.s U can Google my name

Best

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home